Friday 4 December 2009

Lets hope Adele's popularity in the media doesn't go to her head!

Hiya Everyone!
I am back again and much happier too now we can edit and upload our changes to St. Hils after the technical support team resolved the problem so quickly!  I had an email from them when I arrived home to say the problem was resolved............and sure enough it was!
Enough of that and on to the real business of the day and that concerns our young star, Adele!  I am a tad worried about her and I will explain why.
You all may remember how Christiane, the editor of The Dollshouse Magazine, gave our new Advent Calendar a little plug in the December edition?  Well for those who haven't seen it.......the star of the show on that occasion was...........Adele!  She even remembers the picture being taken of her standing on a chair decorating the church Christmas tree last year.  When she saw herself in the December edition she wasted NO time telling everyone at church too!

Imagine her surprise when she saw the January edition..............and who's photo did she see in this magazine?...............no surprises for guessing.........HERS of course!  There she was actually TALKING to Christiane at the Miniatura Show back in October when she went with Ben, Tom and Esther!  Do pay a visit to our Miniatura Visit page and see how they all did if you haven't already done so.

Adele wasted NO time did she?.................she HAD to spread the news of her newly found fame to all her Sunday School friends...................and here you can see her telling Robert Alexander ALL about it.............


I am not sure how interested Robert Alexander is though............I think he looks ready to give a big yawn........and who can blame him because she has even decided to bring her Miniatura brochure to church to remind people............


Oops - again a stray into fantasy land......................................However I thought that you all deserved something more positive after reading my whinging about uploading problems...............................

I leave you with Georgie, Prince and Eric having a little chat.......................ummmmmm..............I  feel THEY look a tad bored with Adele................because she is plainly droning on.........and on.............and on...........about her new fame after finding her latest media appearance in The Dollshouse Magazine January 2010 edition...........................lets just hope it doesn't go to her head!

Til the next time...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your genuine comments about my blog........any ideas for new greetings cards.........storylines......you name it I am glad to hear it!