Tuesday 12 January 2010

St. Hils ventures into a Brave New World............

Hiya Everyone!
Just to confirm..........I HAVE bitten the bullet and added our new drop down menu to our site.  Comments were generally favourable so it feels the right way forward.  It is so easy to stick with the old and feel comfortable but it is also good to be able take on new ideas and this really does, in my opinion, work better than our old site. 
Thanks again to those of you who visited the trial pages..........

I have to tell you all though that the transition has been far from easy.  I confess that I uploaded the pages and as soon as I tested them "live" found bugs.......so I edited the bugs found and re-uploaded them........to find another bug or page missed off!  There are so many pages now it is easy to miss some out!  I have set three templates too so every time I found a fault in the one menu structure I had to go and correct it in the other two! 

If anyone DOES find any bugs do let me know.........................oh yes.......for ease of reference here is the home page ........http://www.miniaturechurch.co.uk/
Till the next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your genuine comments about my blog........any ideas for new greetings cards.........storylines......you name it I am glad to hear it!