Tuesday 13 October 2009

Thanking you all muchly.........

Hiya Folks!
A quick one today !
Just want to say a big "Thank you" for the awards - they are great to receive! 
You will be delighted to know that I have bought some miniature playing cards...................again for my games day/afternoon.  I promise to set my "children" up soon so you can all see the games we have for them to play.
I am not much good at card games...........so I will have to investigate and decide which card games the children will most enjoy playing..............although solitaire would be good for any one of our children who prefers to be on their own for a while.....................

Pebbles seems a bit better today - he still sneezes a few times but he is certainly bright enough.  Yesterday he was causing a spot of bother around the gas cooker as the potatoes were boiling................he would insist on dancing and singing to the kettles nearby.............
Sorry this is short - but wanted to let you know that the awards were really great to receive......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your genuine comments about my blog........any ideas for new greetings cards.........storylines......you name it I am glad to hear it!