Sunday 20 September 2009

Can you catch a cold blogging?

Hiya everyone!
Well I can't believe it but I too am not feeling so well the last few days! I was sorry to hear that Julia, on her Bear Cabin Miniatures blog was feeling under the weather last week and now I think I must have caught it too.......joke!
No not really - I will have to blame it on my office or Andrew who may have brought it home from one of the schools where he teaches piano.
 At least I don't think it is swine flu as that has swept through our office too sadly.  I think that this kind of virus can NOT be blamed on the computer.YET! :-)

I have, would you believe, been busy creating new downloadable St. Hils Christmas cards which I hope to place on line the beginning of December which will coincide with the launch of this year's Advent Calendar which I hope you will all enjoy as much as I did creating it.  I did a test drive with the calendar a few weeks ago on a couple of friends and they both think it works very well. 

I will give you a sneak preview of just one of the new Christmas cards to whet your appetite.............


I have been trawling through St. Hilary's Christmas past to resurrect a few favourite photos which I loved at the time and had almost forgotten!  And Homer is a must I feel!  Why NOT a Christmas lunch of fish and chips I say?

So far I have created eight which I feel will give you all a nice selection to choose from!  My monthly calendar for 2010 is coming along nicely......but I am still in a quandry about which photo to use for a couple or months.....the choice is almost too much at times and I so want to provide a good representation of St. Hils throughout the year.

Well - time to clean Pebbles our cockatiel out.  He chomped at the bit to be let out bless him so the least we can do is give him a clean carpet..............................lol.

Til the next time...................hoping to feel better then too........

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have the dreaded virus now, it seems to be sweeping around the country at the moment. I can't hold my hand up to giving you the virus, but I did pass it to all the other staff on my ward...Oops! I took time off as soon as I felt unwell, but it seems I was handing out the virus before I knew I had it.
    Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing your Christmas cards and I love Homer, I enjoyed his pictures on your website last year.
    Hope you are feeling better soon and thankyou for the link to my blog, I have put a link to you on mine too.
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia - cheers for that!
    Hope you too feel better soon - and yes - it is inevitable that these bugs get passed on before we know we are ill! We have air con in our office so nobody stands a chance anyway!
    Thanks for the link too.
    Now to work out what to do with St.Hils next.......did start a newsletter for Autumn from our Rev Gyles, St. Hils'vicar but got as far as "Dear All" and couldn't think what to write next - so went and had a cuppa instead.....
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your genuine comments about my blog........any ideas for new greetings cards.........storylines......you name it I am glad to hear it!