Tuesday 8 September 2009

Now back at work but STILL thinking about St. Hils!

Hiya All!
This is a quickie as it is early Tuesday and I always get to work really early - circa 7am!  I had a long day at work yesterday having returned after a couple of weeks vacation at home.  However last night I spent time photographing for our Christmas 2009 page!  I will tell you it features a walking stick and organ book.   But not ANY old walking stick at all.........this has a special head on it. 
This gives you a flavour only........................................Prisiclla Jane has been given the work of wrapping the presents for a certain person in St. Hils.........but you will have to wait to find out WHO they are!
Must dash............work calls..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your genuine comments about my blog........any ideas for new greetings cards.........storylines......you name it I am glad to hear it!